|I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.!|
This week, the Disneyverse has given us a look into the past of Epcot, the future of the Magic Kingdom, and a little bit of everything in between. See for yourself....
- Ryan Wilson at Main Street Gazette provides us with a look at preview postcards of EPCOT Center
- Jennifer Fickley-Baker at the Disney Parks Blog gives us an early preview of Gaston's arrival in New Fantasyland
- AJ at The Disney Food Blog gives us a new idea for a snack at Cookes of Dublin
- Not Disney Parks, but This Happy Place continues their look at "EndEARing and Underrated" Disney films with a look at A Goofy Movie (If you have time, check out all of the EndEARing and Underrated entries on this blog, they're fantastic)
- Allears gives us a look at some amazing Disney castle artwork currently on display at Disneyland (I think I want it all)